August 4, 2022

Saturn moon Enceladus may have salty ocean

Thursday, June 23, 2011 NASA’s Cassini–Huygens spacecraft has discovered evidence for a large-scale saltwater reservoir beneath the icy crust of Saturn’s moon Enceladus. The data came from the spacecraft’s direct analysis of salt-rich ice grains close to the jets ejected from the moon. The study has been published in this week’s edition of the journal […]

Read more
August 3, 2022

How To Overcome Irs Tax Problems

Read More About: Building Dispute Lawyers Gold Coast How To Overcome IRS Tax Problems by terryhickman Are you fighting with huge debts? Then you need professional help from your local tax relief attorneys so that you can settle your tax debts. If you are worried and in a dilemma that you’ll be never able to […]

Read more
August 3, 2022

Wikinews Shorts: December 4, 2008

A compilation of brief news reports for Thursday, December 4, 2008. File:Imsdal 33cl.JPG On December 2, the Toronto city council voted in favor of banning the sales and distribution of bottled water on city property. The council also agreed to provide public drinking fountains on their properties, as well as on a measure that would make […]

Read more
August 1, 2022

UK tabloid Daily Star pays libel damages to Ozzy Osbourne

Saturday, June 7, 2008 The Daily Star, a tabloid newspaper in the United Kingdom, has paid an undisclosed amount of libel damages to Ozzy Osbourne stemming from an inaccurate representation of his appearance at the Brit Awards. Osbourne, famous for both his solo rock career and fronting the heavy metal band Black Sabbath, was hosting […]

Read more
August 1, 2022

Who Is Abc Per Head?

Read More About: Mlb Futures ABC Per Head is a pay per head companythat provides services to the bookies or bookmakers to help them growtheir business and with more than 17 years of experience in thesportsbook industry is one of the most popular, reliable, safe,secure, easy, personalized and competitive pay per head companies andwas created […]

Read more
July 30, 2022

Suncor makes bid to take over Petro-Canada

Monday, March 23, 2009 Two of Canada’s largest energy companies are merging, with Suncor Energy making a CA$19.2-billion bid to take over Petro-Canada. Suncor shareholders purchased $19.2 billion in stock and now own about 60% of Petro-Canada. Petro-Canada shareholders own the remaining 40%. Suncor is reported to be the third largest Canadian energy producer, and […]

Read more
July 30, 2022

Secret Robot Doubles Money Every Month

Read More About: Forex Trading Forum Submitted by: Patrickwh Sumlic They are merely a bunch of pc code written by geeks to reside in the Forex trading platform on your computer and also nowadays also within the virtual space of external hosting computers. The abilities of automated Forex robots are a far cry from the […]

Read more